The POWERPLAY P16 system is the easy, affordable way to give live or recording musicians/vocalists what they really want – “more me!” The P16-M Personal Mixer lets each performer take control of his/her own monitor mix, whether on the stage or in the studio – and allows the engineer to concentrate on creating the best mix possible.
Direct connection with the Behringer X series digital mixers makes setting up your personal monitoring system easy and streamlined. Alternativily standalone installation can be achieved with the 16-I Input Module, which connects to the main mixing console and up to six P16-M Personal Mixers, creating a system big enough to equip a typical recording studio, small to medium-sized band or worship team. You’ll also need a few standard audio and Cat 5e cables. The optional P16-MBmounting bracket allows the P16-M Digital Personal Mixer to be attached to any standard microphone, music or drum stand. As many as six P16-D Digital ULTRANET Distributors can be added to your system to accommodate up to forty-eight P16-M Personal Mixers.
- 16-channel digital stereo mixer to create your personal monitor mix
- Level and Pan/Spread control per channel with LED meter
- 3-band EQ per channel with mid-band frequency control
- Solo and Mute functions per channel
- Global Level and EQ controls plus Panic Mute function
- High power and "drummer proof" headphones output
- Fully adjustable limiter protects your ears and headphones
- Additional mono/stereo line output to connect your powered monitor
- Standard CAT5e connection delivers power and 16 signals to each Personal Mixers
- ULTRANET connector to daisy-chain up to forty-eight P16-M mixers for large systems (in conjunction with P16-D)
- Ultra-low system latency of less than 1 millisecond
- Powered via external power supply (included) or P16-I / P16-D
- Mounts easily on a mic stand with the P16-MB mic stand mount (not included)