Designed in much the same way as M & Q, the DiGiGrid D is the more expansive option, allowing the user to get even more creative with this clever little desktop interface. With four inputs rather than two, and six outputs, D provides great flexibility in all applications. Inputs 1 & 2 are mic/line, and 3 & 4 are line/instrument. There are two outputs with level control ideal for monitoring, and two further fixed level line outputs.
At home, in the studio or out on location, monitor with headphones or speakers, and enhance your favourite DAW to expand your recording capabilities. As with the entire range, further expansion is simple: D integrates seamlessly with other DiGiGrid products, to provide the user with mountains of extra I/O, and overall functionality.
- Compact format 4 Input, 6 Output 96 KHz advanced audio interface
- Use as a stand-alone device or as an interface to a larger DiGiGrid system
- Analogue controls for pure sonic performance
- Designed for all applications: Studio, Educational, Home Studio and Live use.
- Enhance your DAW and expand your recording capabilities
- Professional quality network audio interface for PC and MAC
- High resolution input and output meters
- Connects to the SoundGrid network via a single Ethernet cable (Cat 5e/Cat 6)