Livemix is the personal monitoring system that is simple enough for volunteers to use, but deep enough to meet professional demands. In addition to ease of use and amazing features, Livemix sounds incredible and is an outstanding value.
Every Livemix system needs an input, a central mixer/distributor, and at least one personal mixer. To design the system, just select which input you need, either analog or Dante digital. Then select the central mixer based on how many mixes you need now or may need in the future. Then get as many personal mixers as you need. Each CS-DUO provides two separate mixes so if you have 8 performers, you only need 4 personal mixers. The two mixes on each personal mixer can be linked to operate as a single mixer if desired.
The Livemix Digital Bundle includes everything you need to get started with 8 mixes. This bundle includes our LM-DANTE-EXP Dante option card for the MIX-16, and 4 CS-DUO dual mix personal mixers for a total of 8 mixes.
- Livemix LM-DANTE-EXP – Dante™ digital network option card
- Livemix MIX-16 – 16 mix central mixer
- 4x Livemix CS-DUOs – dual mix personal mixers
- 4x Livemix MT-1 – dual position mic stand mounts
- 4x CBL-CAT6-50 – 50′ shielded CAT6 cables (connects CS-DUO to MIX-16)
- 1x CBL-CAT6-100 – 100′ shielded CAT6 cables (connects AD-24 to MIX-16)