An excellent choice for producers and musicians working in small studios, the Studio 68 provides the right I/O and features for recording and performing. Equipped with four of our famous XMAX Class A preamps, high-end converters, and cue mix monitoring with an ear-bleedingly loud headphone amp, it delivers professional quality audio and the connections you need to create your next hit and play it at your next gig with 24-bit, 192 kHz resolution. A complete, all-in-one recording solution, the Studio 68 comes with PreSonus’ award-winning Studio One® Artist DAW software for Mac® and Windows®.
The Studio 68 is a great choice for small studios and has all the right stuff for teaching music, too! A Cue Mix A/B function lets you toggle between two mixes while monitoring through headphones—perfect for both DJ-ing live and listening in on a performer’s monitor mix. Six LED meters indicate input and output levels.
The Studio 68 features two front-panel combo mic and switchable line/instrument inputs and two mic/line inputs with +48V phantom power for condenser mics, In addition to L/R main outputs with front-panel level controls, you get two balanced line outputs for monitor mixing or speaker switching plus stereo S/PDIF digital I/O. MIDI I/O enables connection to a keyboard, sound module, or control surface, as well, making the Studio 68 a true central hub for your studio.
- Simultaneous I/O up to 6 inputs/6 outputs (4x4 at 192 kHz)
- 2 mic/instrument/line inputs with XMAX Class A mic preamps
- 2 mic/line inputs with XMAX Class A mic preamps
- 2 balanced ¼” TRS main outputs
- 2 balanced ¼” TRS line outputs for monitor mixing or speaker switching
- 1 stereo headphone output
- MIDI In/Out
- Stereo S/PDIF digital I/O
Meters, Controls, and Features
- Direct monitoring
- Cue mix A/B (for headphone output)
- Front-panel level controls for main outputs
- True +48V phantom power for condenser microphones (global)
- 6 ladder-style LED level meters (4 input, 2 main output)
- USB 2.0
- 24-bit resolution
- 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 and 192 kHz sampling rates
- Studio One® Artist included