The Studio 192 is designed to be the central hub for any project or professional studio. With a foll compliment of analogue and digital inputs & outputs plus wireless contol available the Studio 192 is the perfect centrepiece of any studio. The onboard talkback mic can be routed to any mix while onboard Dim and Mono options let you take control of your main mix. Listen to any mix from either headphone amp and use the ten balanced outputs for monitor mixing, speaker switching, or both, depending on how you want to work.
Audiophile-grade digital converters and ultra-low jitter clocking with recallable preamps add up to a superior recording and listening experience. The Studio 192 operates at up to 192 kHz for ultra-high-definition mixing and recording. High-quality Burr-Brown converters on every input and output provide 118 dB of dynamic range to capture complex musical harmonics smoothly and naturally with no audible distortion. And our recallable XMAX microphone preamps deliver incredibly high headroom, deep lows, smooth highs, and a rich overall sound so you’ll hear every breath, transient, and detail in your recordings.
The Studio 192’s onboard features can also be controlled in PreSonus’ free UC Surface control software, so even if you use third-party recording software, you can remotely access them. UC Surface has rapidly won accolades for an intuitive mixing interface that provides quick access to everything you need to create quality monitor mixes.
- Simultaneous I/O up to 26 inputs/32 outputs (8x14 at 192 kHz)
- 8 XMAX remote controllable mic preamps with individually switched 48V phantom power
- 6 balanced line level direct-to-ADC inputs, available via dual-purpose rear-panel combo jacks
- 8 balanced TRS ¼” outputs for monitor mixing and speaker switching
- ADAT / Dual SMUX Optical inputs/outputs: 16x16 channels at 44.1 or 48 kHz; 8x8 channel at 88.2 or 96 kHz
- Stereo S/PDIF coaxial input and output
- BNC word clock input and output with low-jitter clocking
- USB 3.0 audio interface / USB 2.0 compatible
- Input monitoring with StudioLive® Fat Channel DSP processing on every analog input and the first ADAT inputs
- Integrated zero-latency monitoring
- Speaker switching and talkback
- Total integration with included Studio One® Artist DAW software (Mac®/Windows®) for multitrack music production, monitor mixing with effects, and studio command features
- Wireless control over preamp levels, monitor mixing, and speaker switching from included UC Surface touch-control software (Mac®/Windows®/iPad®) and from free Studio One Remote for iPad
- 24-bit resolution and up to 192 kHz sampling rate
- Top-quality 118 dB A/D/A converters