Great for podcasters, live streaming, DJs, and musicians on the road or in the studio, the Studio 26 2x4 USB 2.0 bus-powered audio/MIDI interface can record up to 24-bit, 192 kHz audio. Equipped with PreSonus XMAX-L solid-state preamps and high-end converters, it delivers professional quality audio in a rugged, compact enclosure, allowing you to create your next hit in your studio or on the go. A complete, all-in-one recording solution, the Studio 26 comes with PreSonus’ award-winning Studio One® Artist DAW software for Mac® and Windows®.
Audiophile-grade digital converters, ultra-low-jitter clocking, and XMAX-L solid-state preamps add up to a superior recording and listening experience. The Studio 26 operates at up to 192 kHz for ultra-high-definition mixing and recording. High-quality converters on every input and output provide 115 dB of dynamic range to capture complex musical harmonics smoothly and naturally with no audible distortion.
Seamlessly integrated with the included PreSonus Studio One® Artist DAW, the Studio 26 interface works with virtually all Mac and Windows audio-recording software. Built by creative people for creative music production, Studio One is easy to learn and enables you to compose, record, and produce your masterpiece without getting distracted by the tools. Studio One also enjoys a robust online community of enthusiastic and helpful users you can turn to for advice.
- Simultaneous I/O up to 2 inputs/4 outputs
- 2 mic/instrument/line inputs with XMAX-L mic preamps
- 2 balanced ¼” TRS main outputs
- 2 balanced ¼” TRS line outputs for monitor mixing or speaker switching
- 1 stereo headphone output
- MIDI In/Out
Meters, Controls, and Features
- Direct monitoring
- Cue mix A/B (for headphone output)
- Front-panel level controls for main outputs
- True +48V phantom power for condenser microphones (global)
- 4 ladder-style LED level meters (2 input, 2 main output)
- USB 2.0
- 24-bit resolution
- 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 and 192 kHz sampling rates
- Studio One® Artist included