Qu-16 takes compact digital mixing to a new level with innovative design and exceptional functionality combining to create a superb professional mixing experience. Bristling with all the features you'd expect from a top of the range digital console and incorporating technologies pioneered on our GLD and iLive digital mixing systems, Qu-16 has the power and pedigree to deliver class-leading audio performance. Whether you're switching from analogue or updating your digital desk, it's time to experience the new digital with Qu-16.
- 16 Mono Inputs (TRS + XLR)
- 12 Mix Outputs (LR, Mono Mix 1-4, Stereo Mix 1-3)
- Recallable AnaLOGIQ Preamps
- Qu-Drive direct Multitrack Recording / Playback on USB drives
- Compatible with ME Personal Mixing System
- Trim, polarity, HPF, gate, insert, 4-band PEQ, compressor and delay on all Inputs
- Insert, 1/3 octave GEQ, compressor and delay on Main LR and Mono Mix outputs
- Insert, 4-band PEQ, compressor and delay on Stereo Mix outputs
- Built-in Signal Generator
- RTA with Peak Band indication
Please note that USB mixer data transfers, user libraries, scene filters, custom layer, user profiles and dSNAKE access are not supported in V1.0 firmware. These features will be added via firmware updates in Summer 2013.