Commercial AV Systems Installation in Brisbane – When to Hire and When to Buy AV Control Systems and Equipment
The right AV equipment will magnify the presentation and impact of your event, but a commercial AV system can feel like a major investment. Before you decide to buy or hire an AV system, consider the benefits of each option. At Brisbane Sound Group, our experienced team will gladly inform your decision with options tailor-made for your needs.Buying commercial AV systems in Brisbane
An AV system can be configured for an area as small as a boardroom or as large as an entire campus or corporate building. If your company requires a permanent installation and will use the equipment daily, it often makes sense to buy rather than rent. Here’s why:
- Whether you are running a corporate office or managing a shopping centre, having your own AV system will improve employee efficiency. In a corporate setting, you will be able to use your equipment to hold boardroom meetings, video conferences, and training sessions. At the press of a button, you can get a message to your entire team or communicate with a single employee.
- With your own presentation equipment and AV control systems, you won’t waste time trying to get the settings just right every time you rent and set up equipment. You will be able to impress clients with video conferences that run smoothly and professional boardroom presentations that flow naturally without the need to adjust equipment.
- In shopping centres, gyms, and restaurants, a commercial AV system can consistently create the right ambience to promote client satisfaction and loyalty.
- You can use digital signage in waiting rooms, elevators, cafeterias, and any other area of a facility to engage with customers, promote your brand, and display information about your business. When you purchase and use AV control systems, it’s easy to replace content as needed, ensuring public areas remain fresh and interesting.
When to hire a commercial AV system
If you need a commercial AV system for a one-off event such as a corporate function or concert, it may make sense to hire the equipment rather than buying it. Even if you have a more frequent need, there are some advantages to hiring equipment on a long-term basis:
- An AV system installation in Brisbane is an investment that is not always the perfect fit for every company’s immediate budget. Rather than settling for a purchased system that doesn’t quite suit your company’s long-term goals due to budget constraints, rely on a high-quality rented system.
- Instead of deciding immediately, get a preview of what you may want to purchase in the future.
- By renting your AV system, you will always have access to the latest technology in this space with the option of upgrading your equipment as the need arises.
Just as there’s a difference between the design and reliability of different pieces of technology, there is a distinction between AV installation companies based on their dedication to quality installations and customer relations. At Brisbane Sound Group, we have a thirty-year record of impeccable customer service. Whether you buy or hire your AV system from us, we will provide equipment tailored to your needs backed by installation and repair services provided by our qualified staff. Contact BSG to cover all your commercial AV system needs at once.