Blackmagic Micro Converter BiDirect SDI/HDMI 3G with Power Supply
Easily combine SDI and HDMI components in your video setup with the Micro Converter BiDirectional SDI/HDMI 3G from Blackmagic Design. This compact bidirectional converter can simultaneously convert SDI to HDMI and vice versa, even when using different standards, and it supports resolutions up to DCI 2K in SDI and 1080p60 in HDMI.
It also offers camera control conversion for Blackmagic HDMI cameras like the BMPCC 4K or 6K, enabling you to use them with an SDI-based live switcher.
The Micro Converter BiDirectional SDI/HDMI 3G features HDMI timecode support, SDI re-clocking for stability over long cable runs, support for a wide range of pro broadcast resolutions including cine-style 48 fps, and both HDMI and SDI embedded audio input and output.
This pocket-sized converter features a sturdy metal housing with power and signal LED status indicators and rugged connector interfaces. A USB Type-C port enables the BiDirectional SDI/HDMI converter to easily connect to and be powered by large-screen monitors, laptops, desktop computers, or projectors.
You can also power this converter using the included 100-240 VAC power supply, complete with four international socket adapters.
- Compact, Rugged Design
- Robust metal housing and rugged connectors
- USB Type-C port for powering via a compatible component like a monitor or laptop
- Updatable via the USB Type-C port and your Mac or PC
- HDMI Camera Control
- Camera control conversion for the HDMI-output BMPCC 4K or 6K, enables use with an SDI-based live switcher
- SDI & HDMI Timecode
- HD and SD timecode support
- Converts HDMI timecode to SDI and vice versa
- SDI Re-Clocking
- Built-in re-clocking on 3G-SDI output enables stable output over longer cable runs
- Compatible with SMPTE 259M/292M/296M/424M/425M level A and B
- Wider Resolution Support
- SDI support from NTSC and PAL up to DCI 2Kp60
- HDMI support from NTSC and PAL up to 1080p60
- Embedded Audio
- Supports embedded SDI and HDMI input and output
- LED Indicators
- LED indicators for video and power signals
- Versatile Power Options
- Power from a monitor, laptop, or other component using the USB Type-C port
- Includes a 100-240 VAC power supply with four socket adapters
In The Box
- Blackmagic Design Micro Converter BiDirectional SDI/HDMI
- 100-240 VAC Power Supply
- 4 x Socket Adapter