Blackmagic Micro Converter HDMI/SDI 3G with Power Supply
Super compact and rugged, the Micro Converter HDMI to SDI 3G from Blackmagic Design enables you to link HDMI cameras or computers to pro-style SDI (BNC) monitors or components. You can also use several units to extend HDMI over long distances using SDI cable.
This compact converter has one HDMI input and two 3G-SD/HD/SDI outputs that can be set to Level A or B. It auto-detects and matches your HDMI input to the SDI output and is compatible with input/output resolutions up to 1080p60.
The Micro Converter HDMI to SDI 3G features HDMI timecode support, SDI re-clocking for stability over long cable runs, and support for a wide range of pro broadcast resolutions including cine-style 48 fps.
This converter features a sturdy metal housing with power and signal LED status indicators and rugged connector interfaces. A USB Type-C port enables the HDMI to SDI 3G converter to easily connect to and be powered by large-screen monitors, laptops, desktop computers, or projectors.
You can also power this converter using the included 100-240 VAC power supply, complete with four international socket adapters.
- Dual SDI Outputs
- 1x HDMI inputM
- 2x 3G-SDI outputs
- Selectable A and B level formats
- Compact, Rugged Design
- Robust metal housing and rugged connectors
- USB Type-C port for powering via a compatible component like a monitor or laptop
- Updatable via the USB Type-C port and your Mac or PC
- SDI & HDMI Timecode
- HD and SD timecode support
- Converts HDMI timecode to SDI
- DI Re-Clocking
- Built-in re-clocking on 3G-SDI output enables stable output over longer cable runs
- Compatible with SMPTE 259M/292M/296M/424M/425M level A and B
- Wider Resolution Support
- SDI support from NTSC and PAL up to DCI 2Kp60
- HDMI support from NTSC and PAL up to 1080p60
- Embedded Audio
- Supports embedded HDMI input and embedded SDI output
- LED Indicators
- LED indicators for video and power signals
- Versatile Power Options
- Power from a monitor, laptop, or other component using the USB Type-C port
- Includes a 100-240 AC power supply with four socket adapters
In The Box
- Micro Converter HDMI to SDI 3G
- 100-240 VAC Power Supply
- 4 x Socket Adapter