ENTTEC Datagate MK2
The Datagate is an extremely powerful and flexible bridge between controls and any DMX512 device.
It can form the backbone of a network, provide optical isolation, merge levels from multiple streams, translate between DMX and Ethernet protocols and even play back Architectural lighting shows.
- Check out new features in v1.2 firmware (firmware available under Downloads )
- Latest Datagate MK2 "Profile Editor" Demo
Some of the tasks you can configure a Datagate to perform include:
- DMX Hub/Splitter: Expand DMX networks
- DMX Merger (HTP or LTP): Combine one or more controllers onto one network
- DMX -> Ethernet: Input DMX signals into your 3D visualisation software
- Ethernet-> DMX : Control large DMX installations via PC and OSX programs
- RDM Gateway : Manage your lights remotely
- RDM Sensor: Gather health information about your lights
- DMX shifting : Manipulate your DMX Data like never before
- D-PRO Engine: Architectural light show playback
- Simple Scene Playback or Test Frame Generation
- Hot Spare for another Datagate
or any combination of the above.
- UNIVERSITY/PROFESSIONAL THEATRES
- ARCHITECTURAL INSTALLATIONS
- TOURING COMPANIES / ROAD HOUSES
- PERFORMING ARTS CENTERS
- TRADE SHOWS
- Profiles may be selected and viewed with front panel menus or with Web Browser over Ethernet
- Configuration and editing of Profiles may be done with web browser that allows graphical flowchart style drag-and-drop editing
- LCD display supports menu navigation and provides status information
- Profiles may include mastering and switching, as well as direct control of level data that is accessed from a remote or mobile device via OSC
- Profile storage on hard drive or import/export to USB key or FTP.
- Rack mountable (19" x 1U)
- Internal power supply
- Integral cooling fan
- 8 DMX ports (input or output)
- 1 Gigabit Ethernet port
- 1 RS232 input for profile selection via serial command