Every Clarett Thunderbolt audio interface includes Focusrite precision 24-bit digital conversion with up to 119dB dynamic range and 192kHz sampling – ideal for hi-res audio. With superbly low noise, precision 24/192 conversion and eight specially-designed mic preamps with a unique analogue “Air” effect, Clarett 8Pre simply sounds great, easily out-performing other interfaces in its class and beyond. Excellent sound is the quality Clarett owners love most!
In addition to the hardware, each Clarett includes a comprehensive software package. Focusrite Control is our brand new software mixer. Simple and intuitive to use, it offers a traditional mixer workflow while allowing immediate access to Clarett hardware functions. Also included is a sweet sounding plug-in collection comprising Softube's world-class Time and Tone Bundle, with TSAR-1R Reverb, Tube Delay and Saturation Knob. This is complemented by the Red 2 & Red 3 AAX, AU & VST Plug-in Suite, which accurately models Focusrite's classic Red range equalizer and compressor hardware.
- 2 x combi mic/line/instrument XLR inputs with 48V phantom power
- 6 x combi mic/line XLR inputs with 48V phantom power
- 1 x optical ADAT input for expanding by up to 8 extra inputs
- 1 x S/PDIF digital input
- Stereo Loopback Input
- 1 x 5-pin MIDI input
- New Clarett preamps model the classic ISA design
- Mic Pre EIN = -128dB
- World class dynamic range: 118dB A/D and 119dB D/A
- USB C and 2.0 Cables Included
- 24bit, 192kHz sample rates
- New 64-bit AAX, AU and VST compatible Red 2 and Red 3 Plug-in Suite