Scarlett OctoPre features eight 2nd Generation Scarlett mic inputs - balanced line inputs too - all running through Focusrite precision 24-bit conversion at up to 192 kHz resolution with 109dB dynamic range. Two high-headroom instrument inputs will handle high output guitar pickups and are right there on the front panel for easy access.
Eight balanced line outputs, sourced directly from the inputs allow Scarlett OctoPre to be used in a live situation whilst capturing the recording via the digital ADAT output. ADAT is a simple and easy way of expanding your analogue inputs. ADAT uses inexpensive "light-pipe" optical cables to carry up to eight channels of audio. Just connect the ADAT output on the OctoPre to the ADAT input on your interface, set your sample rate and clock source and you're ready to go. ADAT input is available on many Focusrite and third-party interfaces.
- Eight Scarlett 2nd Generation mic preamps
- Dual front-panel instrument inputs
- Plenty of headroom. Pads for the most extreme inputs
- Outputs for live or stand-alone use
- 24-bit conversion at up to 192 kHz resolution with 109dB dynamic range
- Front panel LED metering