JTS SIEM111 Stereo Wireless IEM System
If you're after an affordable wireless in-ear monitor solution the JTS SIEM-111 fits the bill. The original JTS SIEM-101 In-Ear Monitoring system was based on the reliable PLL wireless technology found in their popular US series wireless microphone systems, bringing high quality stereo in-ear monitoring to an affordable price point.
- There are 961 selectable UHF channels available. As many as 16 sets of SIEM-111T transmitters can operate on the same stage.
- The system offers 4 groups, with each group having 16 compatible preset channels to choose from. This allows the monitor engineer to set up systems quickly and easily.
- MPX Stereo Audio Transmission / Reception, switchable to Mono operation if desired.
- All metal case construction on the SIEM 111R and SIEM 111T.
- The JTS advanced circuitry assures outstanding signal-to-noise ratio.
- IE-1 and IE-6 earphones seal off the ear canal with JTS designed Dyna-Driver ear buds which reduce undesired stage noise, ambient sound levels.
- 3 pairs of different sized Silicon sleeves included with the IE series earphones ensure a right fit for the users ear canal and comfort.
- SIEM111-T transmitter
- SIEM-111R beltpack receiver
- IE-1 earphones, stereo system
Carrier Frequency Range: 520-544MHz
RF Output Power: 10 mW
Nominal Frequency Deviation (modulation): ±40KHz
Audio Input Impedance: 20kΩ
Nominal Input Level: -10 dBV ; 0 dBV (ATT-10 dBV)
Maximal Input Level: 10 dBV ; 20 dBV (ATT-10 dBV)
LCD Display: AF Level, Stereo/Mono, Attenuation Level, Group, Channel, Frequency
Audio Input Connector: 2 x Balanced XLR /Ø6.3mm phone Combo Socket
Audio Output Connector: 1 x 1/8” Stereo Phone Jack, 1 x 1/4” Stereo Phone Jack
Loop Out Connector: 2 x Balanced Loop Out Socket
Switching Power Supply: 100-240V Switching power supply
Input Level Select Switch: 0dB / -10dB
Earphone Output: 60 mW
Minimum Load Impedance: 16Ω
LCD Display: RF Level, Lock-On, Battery Fuel Gauge, Stereo/Mono, HF booster, Dynamic Limiter, Group, Channel, Mute, Frequency
Output Connector: 1/8” Stereo Phone Jack
Power Supply: 2 AA batteries
Operation Hour: Over 12 hours (depending on use/conditions)