Kramer PT-571 HDCP DVI/UTP Transmitter
Availability: Out of Stock, Call for ETA
The PT−571HDCP is a DGKat™ twisted−pair transmitter for DVI signals. The PT−571HDCP converts the DVI to twisted pair signal and the PT−572HDCP+ converts the twisted pair signal back to a DVI signal.
- Max. Data Rate-4.95Gbps (1.65Gbps per graphic channel); WUXGA, 1920x1080p.
- HDTV Compatible.
- HDCP Compliant.
- DGKat™ Signal Integration-Kramer’s unique technology for converting TMDS as well as control and communication to signals that run over twisted pair cables. We strongly recommend using Kramer DGKat™ cables designed specifically for optimum performance.
- System Range-Up to 90m (295ft) at SXGA, or up to 30m (98ft) at UXGA on shielded BC−DGKat524 cable. Up to 90m (295ft) at SXGA, or up to 70m (230ft) at UXGA on shielded BC−DGKat623 cable. Up to 100m (330ft) at SXGA, or up to 80m (265ft) at UXGA on shielded BC−DGKat7a23 cable.
- Cable-Requires shielded twisted pair (STP) cable. For optimum range and performance use, use Kramer's BC−DGKat524, BC−DGKat623 and BC−DGKat7a23 cables. Note that the transmission range depends on the signal resolution, graphics card and display used. The distance using non−Kramer CAT 5, CAT 6, and CAT 7 cables may not reach these ranges. Use only shielded cable where both ends of the shield are soldered to ground.
- EDID PassThru-Passes EDID signals between the source and display.
- Power Connect™ System-A single connection to the transmitter powers both units when the devices are within 150ft (50m) of each other.
- Ultra-Compact PicoTOOLS™-4 units can be rack mounted side−by−side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK−4PT rack adapter.