Mackie Big Knob Studio Control/Interface
The Mackie Big Knob Studio is a monitor-control solution and interface, that allows you to choose between three audio input sources and two monitor pairs. It can be used for project and professional studios and is designed to increase your workflow for recording and mixing applications.
It features a built-in 2×2 USB recording interface with two Onyx mic preamps and phantom power for condenser microphones. Recording and playback is at 24-bit/192 kHz resolution and the cue mix allows for controlled blending of direct inputs with other signals for zero-latency recording. Choice of recording paths provide flexibility for applications like podcasting and more.
Additionally, other features include flexible source connections, a convenient 1/8″ input for your smartphone, dual headphone outs with independent level control, a built-in talkback mic, and 16-segment high-resolution input source metering. Finally, with its sturdy and built-like-a-tank design, the interface is compatible with all major DAWs on both Mac and Windows platforms. The Big Knob Studio Monitor Controller and Interface includes Tracktion recording
- Studio monitor controller and USB audio interface
- Dual Onyx preamps for recording high-fidelity, low-noise audio
- Easily switch between three input sources and two monitor pairs
- Trim controls allow you to balance the volume of different pairs of monitors
- Talkback for communicating with artists
- Headphone outputs for artist monitoring
- Stereo aux input for connecting music player for reference tracks
- Large volume knob for easy level adjustments
- Handy buttons for Mono, Mute, and Dim