12-Input Digital Mixer for iPad/Android Tablets with 4 MIDAS PRO Preamps, 8 Line Inputs, Integrated Wifi Module and USB Stereo Recorder
The MR12 is an 12-input portable mixer housed in a sturdy stage box design for use with iPad and Android tablets. It is ideally suited for both live and studio applications thanks to 4 award-winning MIDAS PRO mic preamps, integrated Wifi module for wireless control, MIDI I/O – and a USB connector for storing files or the recording and playback of uncompressed stereo WAV files. Free iOS, Android and PC apps enable you to move about the venue or the tracking room and manipulate all the parameters of your mix, and the performers have the freedom to dial-in a shared monitor mix. Advanced engineering and meticulous design combine to deliver professional-grade performance and impressive affordability – the MR12.
Designed for the ultimate in mobility, the MR12 comes with an integrated Wifi module for direct control of your mixer’s functions – without the need to setup and configure an external router. The MR12 gives you the freedom to focus on your mix, while allowing you to move about the venue to experience what every part of the audience is hearing. Plus you can adjust live monitor wedges from the artist’s perspective – or better yet, let them mix their own IEMs and floor monitors via their own tablets.
MR12 features a convenient USB connector that makes it easy to store files or record and playback uncompressed stereo WAV files of your mix. Dial in the perfect monitoring mix with effects and zero-latency performance using one of the Aux buses, while recording up to 12 source signals – and send the keyboard player's MIDI notes to your DAW for recording and editing.
- iPad*/Android* tablet controlled 12-input digital mixer for studio and live application
- 4 award-winning MIDAS PRO microphone preamplifiers
- Built-In Tri-Mode Wifi router for direct operation—no need for external routers
- Dugan*-style Auto-Mixing automatically manages microphone gain sharing
- USB connector for uncompressed stereo WAV recording and playback
- 4 digital signal processing effects engines
- Rack ears and protection bumpers included for flexible rack and onstage applications
- 6 aux buses and main LR with inserts, full dynamics processing and 6-band parametric or 31-band graphic EQ
- 2 TRS aux outputs and 2 XLR main outputs plus phones connector
- 40 bit floating point digital signal processing
- Free iOS, Android and PC/Mac*/Linux* apps available for remote operation via Ethernet, LAN or WiFi
- MIDI In/Out allows controlling the mixer via MIDI equipment
- Future firmware updates, incl. new FX “Plug Ins”, downloadable from midasconsoles.com free of charge
- Auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.