Neumann TLM 102 Studio Set - Black
The TLM 102 is impressive in terms of sound: In the interior is a newly developed large-diaphragm capsule (cardioid) with a maximum sound pressure level of 144 dB, which permits the recording of percussion, drums, amps and other very loud sound sources, for example. Instruments that are not especially loud also benefit from the very fast transient response of the TLM 102. However its most important applications are in the realm of vocals and speech; a slight boost above 6 kHz provides for excellent presence of the voice in the overall mix. Up to 6 kHz the frequency response is extremely linear, ensuring minimal coloration and a clearly defined bass range. The capsule has an elastic suspension for the suppression of structure-borne noise. A pop screen integrated into the grille serves to suppress plosives in vocal and speech recording.
- Large-diaphragm microphone with cardioid directional characteristic (pressure gradient transducer)
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 2kHz
- Compact, characteristic but smaller-scale Neumann design
- Very high maximum sound pressure level
- Slight presence boost above 6 kHz
- Transformerless circuitry
- Includes EA-4 suspension shock mount
|Gross Shipping Weight - Volumetric (kgs)||1.0000|
|Microphone Type||Large Diaphragm Condenser|
|Phantom Power Required||Yes|
|Frequency Response||20Hz - 20kHz|
|Output Impedance (Ohms)||50|
|Included Accessories||EA-4 Shock Mount|
For more information, please visit the manufacturer's website.