Although a keyboard and mouse are tried-and-true DAW-control devices, they’re far more effective when used in tandem with the FaderPort™’s precise tactile control over mix and automation functions. A superior solution for anyone who mixes in the box, the FaderPort provides a 100 mm touch-sensitive, motorised fader for writing fades and automation in real-time and 24 buttons covering 40 different functions, all in a compact chassis that easily sits on any desk. Quickly zoom in on audio files for editing. Control track levels with the touch of a finger. With the FaderPort, you’ll enjoy the fastest, most efficient workflow you’ve ever experienced.
PreSonus have incorporated elements from the award-winning FaderPort 8 into this new and improved FaderPort. Rather than forcing you to revise your mixing method, the FaderPort augments the way you currently mix. You still use your faithful keyboard and mouse for things they do well, and the FaderPort handles what you really want to get your fingers on: your mix. This is DAW control the way you always hoped it could be!
The FaderPort's unique Session Navigator provides easy access to eight mission-critical functions for maximum flexibility. Use the large encoder button and companion buttons to edit and mix with greater efficiency and speed. Scroll through your timeline, using the encoder, or work measure by measure with the arrow buttons; zoom in and out on the timeline with the encoder and make your tracks larger or smaller with the arrow buttons; navigate and drop markers; and maintain constant control of your main level. Once you start using the Session Navigator, you’ll wonder how you mixed without it.
FaderPort’s streamlined workflow and support for the Mackie Control and HUI protocols make it fast and easy to control Logic Pro X, Cubase, Ableton Live, Pro Tools, and more. No driver installation is necessary; just plug the control surface into a USB port and take command of your mix. But the FaderPort is downright magical when used with PreSonus Studio One. (Studio One Artist is included.) You’ll be amazed at how much faster you can work.
- Single touch-sensitive, 100 mm long-throw, motorised fader
- Large, 360° button encoder
- Complete recording-transport controls: Play, Stop, Fast Forward, Rewind, Record, Loop
- Drop Marker, Next/Prev Marker, Next/Prev Event
- General session controls: Undo/Redo, Arm All, Solo/Mute Clear, Click On/Off
- Session Navigator provides quick control over Track Scrolling, Timeline Scrolling, and much more
- Channel Controls: Level, Pan, Solo, Mute, Rec Arm
- Automation Controls: Touch, Latch, Trim, Write, Read, Off
- Mac / Windows compatible with native Studio One support and HUI and Mackie Control Universal emulation
- Footswitch input for hands-free start/stop (footswitch not included)
- USB 2.0 connectivity