Presonus StudioLive AR8c 8-Ch USB-C Audio Interface, Analog Mixer & SD Recorder
With its instantly familiar analog mixer design, the StudioLive® AR8c is the easiest way to record podcasts, live streams, and music productions. Featuring a pristine analog front-end with four high-gain XMAX mic preamps and an 8x4 24-bit, 96 kHz, USB-C compatible USB 2.0 audio interface, the StudioLive AR8c’s hybrid design makes it simple to record from a single intuitive console. Add in tools like a musical 3-band analog EQ, mic/line boost for low-level broadcast microphones and consumer devices, Bluetooth® connectivity, and a stereo SD recorder... and you have a broadcasting and recording powerhouse that fulfills the needs of both modern musicians and content creators.
The StudioLive AR8c audio interface operates at up to 96 kHz for high-definition mixing and recording. Record each of the six inputs, plus the main mix, for even more flexible recording options. Play back up to four streams for monitoring previously recorded tracks—plus sound effects, loopback audio, and more. Four lauded XMAX mic preamps provide all the gain you need to capture even the most subtle details without adding any extra noise. The analog mixer front-end makes connecting your gear to your computer intuitive. With a USB-C compatible connection, your StudioLive AR8c is ready to use as an audio interface for nearly any computer.
The unique Super Channel can handle four stereo sources at once and makes it easy to integrate consumer devices into your studio workflow. Connect a turntable to the RCA inputs, use the ⅛-inch stereo input to plug in your smartphone, or forget the cable and connect it via Bluetooth wireless technology. You can also toggle between a stereo playback stream from your computer and playback from the onboard SD recorder, making it simple to add bumpers and sound effects to your podcast in real-time, or practice along with your favourite recordings.
The StudioLive AR8c audio interface and analog mixer is tightly integrated with state-of-the-art recording software to help you achieve your creative vision. Create multitrack recordings for your podcast or band with one click thanks to PreSonus’ Capture™ live recording software. Capture is designed to make recording easy. Create complete studio productions with PreSonus' award-winning Studio One® Artist DAW to add effects, bumpers, and more. With two professional recording applications included with your StudioLive AR8c, you’re ready to record right out of the box whether you’re creating a podcast, live streaming your performance, or recording your first EP.
Packed with all the connections and controls needed to mix and record podcasts, live streams, and music productions, the StudioLive AR8c is the ultimate recording solution. The two mono channels and two stereo channels include a musical three-band EQ, plus one of PreSonus’ famed XMAX high-gain mic preamps. The USB-C compatible connector ensures your StudioLive AR8c audio interface will be the centre of your studio for years to come. With high-resolution 96 kHz recording, a full complement of connections, and an instantly familiar workflow, the StudioLive AR8c is the perfect recording and mixing solution for the modern musician and content creator.
This product now includes the Studio Magic bundle. This suite of plug-ins, valued at over $1000 USD, adds a wealth of fresh virtual instruments and effects to Studio One. Cherry-picked from the first names in virtual instruments and effects (Lexicon, Brainworx, Arturia and more), each plug-in brings a different flavour to your songs and mixes.
- 8-channel analog mixer
- 24-bit/96 kHz, USB 2.0 (over USB-C™ connection) audio recording interface
- Record every channel plus the main mix
- 2x2 SD recorder to capture the main mix
- Supports SD™ and SDHD™ formats up to 32 GB
- 4 balanced microphone inputs with XMAX mic preamps
- 2 instrument/line inputs
- 6 balanced line level inputs: 2 mono, 2 stereo pairs
- Stereo Super Channel (Ch. 13/14) with Bluetooth 5.0 input, RCA inputs, 1/8-inch stereo input, and switchable SD/USB stereo playback
- 2 mono and 2 stereo channels, each with level knob, pan, mute, PFL solo, highpass filter, and 3-band semi-parametric EQ
- 1 monitor buses with dedicated channel sends, AFL solo, and balanced TRS output
- Highpass filter on every channel
- 3-band semi-parametric EQ on every channel
- Stereo effects processor with 16 presets, dedicated send and return, and bypass footswitch jack
- Mic/line boost on stereo channels for low-level input sources and consumer devices
- Sturdy metal construction
- Includes Studio Magic plug-in suite
For more information, please visit the manufacturer's website.