** Purchase a PreSonus Series III mixer in Jan or Feb 2019 and redeem a FREE EARMIX 16M Monitor Mixer (value $599). Redemption form HERE. **
The StudioLive® 16 digital console/recorder is by far the most powerful mixer in its class. This third-generation StudioLive mixer is fully recallable, with 17 touch-sensitive, motorized faders and 17 recallable XMAX preamps. Yet despite its extensive features, the StudioLive 16 actually improves upon PreSonus®' legendary ease of use while letting you customize its workflow and operations. The StudioLive sound is better than ever, including all-new Fat Channel processing, re-engineered from the ground up, and vintage-style EQs and compressors. Add built-in AVB networking, onboard multitrack Capture™ recording to SD Card, and a complete suite of software, and you have a mixing and recording powerhouse that's equally formidable in live and studio applications.
Integrated multitrack recording and virtual soundcheck — no computer required.
PreSonus Capture™ recording software is an intuitive, rock-solid multitrack recording application with virtual soundcheck. It’s installed directly into the StudioLive 16 so you can leave your laptop at home. Capture’s one-touch recording makes it easy to record to the StudioLive 16’s onboard SD multitrack recorder. When you're finished recording, open your Capture session in Studio One® for Mac® and Windows® (included), and the entire mix scene will transfer to your Studio One session, including fader levels, Fat Channel settings, and, yes, any drum solos that you may have had to endure that night.
A re-envisioned Fat Channel.
The StudioLive 16’s Fat Channel has received a major overhaul while continuing to offer digital precision with the heart and soul of analog. Our new Fat Channel implements a plug-in-style workflow that features vintage-style EQ and compression options on every channel, from classic tube limiters to passive EQs. And in addition to channel processing, the StudioLive 16 offers 6-band, fully parametric EQ on all mix outputs. Enjoy extensive, studio-style processing when recording on location or running shows on the road!
- Fully recallable, 32-channel digital mixing console
- 16 channel inputs: 8 mic, 8 mic/line, plus 16ch of AVB/USB Connectivity
- 17 touch-sensitive, motorized faders (16 channel, 1 master)
- 16 FlexMixes (aux mixes, subgroups, or matrix mixes)
- 4 dedicated subgroups
- 4 internal effects buses
- Three types of multitrack recording: to onboard SD Card recorder, 40x40 USB interface, and 55x55 AVB interface
- Complete solution: Includes UC Surface 2 touch-control software for Mac, Windows and iPad; Capture™ live-recording software and Studio One® Artist DAW for Mac and Windows; compatible with free QMix-UC® personal monitoring control for iPhone®/iPod® Touch, and Android™