** Includes FREE Cover & Casters **
Designed to complement any full-range PA loudspeaker and a perfect companion for the PreSonus® ULT12 and ULT15, the ULT18 subwoofer delivers a powerful, clear, and accurate low-end punch. With 2,000 watts (peak) of Class D power and a direct radiating, ported enclosure, it has all the muscle needed for the detailed low-frequency performance audio pros demand. Its custom 18-inch low-frequency transducer with 4-inch voice coil provides 7 mm of driver travel before over-excursion to push more air and bring more thump.
To provide maximum versatility, the ULT18 offers several important user controls. Unlike most subwoofers in this class, the ULT18 features a variable lowpass filter that enables you to accurately dial in the crossover transition between the subwoofer and your full-range system. Two DSP presets provide extended low-frequency performance or a more natural response to suit a variety of applications, and of course you get polarity reverse. A Mono Mode function is also provided to simplify cabling multiple mono subs in a stereo system.
Like the full-range ULT12 and ULT15 loudspeakers, the ULT18 has a rugged, tour-grade birch enclosure for the distinctive performance characteristics that only wood can offer. A locking IEC power connector, M10 rigging points, integrated castor provisions, and ground-stacking provisions, making it a great choice for a wide variety of mobile and install applications. Two combo XLR and ¼” TRS line-level inputs with level control and throughputs are provided to connect full-range systems or multiple subwoofers in larger systems. As with the ULT12 and ULT15, you can defeat the front power-indicator LED for low-visibility installs.
- 18-inch custom Kevlar® woofer with 4-inch voice coil
- 7 mm driver travel before over-excursion
- 2,000W Class D power (2 × 500 W continuous)
- Stereo combo XLR and ¼” inputs with direct outputs
- Onboard fully variable lowpass filter lets you dial in upper frequency limit
- Output Level
- Lowpass Filter
- Preset Select
- Polarity Invert On/Off
- Mono On/Off
- Front LED On/Off
- Defeatable front-panel LED
- Rugged, texture-painted eucalyptus plywood enclosures
- Tour-grade 16 gauge steel grille
- Comfortable ergonomic handles
- Ground Stacking provisions
- Integrated castor provisions (castor kit sold separately)
- Locking IEC connection