Aston STARLIGHT Stereo Pair of Condenser Microphones With Lasers
Stereo matched pair - Includes 2 x Rycote shock mounts and stereo mounting bar!
The Aston Starlight is the first ever laser targeting pencil microphone, allowing for recall of mic position in studio use, and incredibly quick and easy set up in live applications. This truly astonishing microphone also showcases Aston’s unique variable voice switching for sound contouring, a nearly indestructible build quality, our signature sintered head, and Aston’s, now famous, tumbled 100% stainless steel chassis.
Sintered Metal Head
- Transducer Type: Capacitor
- Acoustic Operating Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Directional Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz (+/- 10dB)
- Equivalent Noise Level: 15dB A-Weighted
- Sensitivity at 1kHz into 1kohm: 42.1mV/Pa
- Maximum SPL for THD 0.5%: 130dB/ 140dB/ 150dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (rel. 94dB SPL): 79dB A-Weighted
- Pad Switch: -20dB/-10dB/0dB
- Low-Cut Filters: 80Hz, 140Hz
48 Volt Phantom power (+/- 4 Volts) is required for operation