CPOINT RJ45 To 3 Pin Female XLR DMX
XLRJ45 is an adapter to convert a DMX512 XLR connector to a RJ45 connector. The XLRJ45 adapter makes it possible to use any CAT-5 ethernet cable as a DMX512 cable. XLRJ45 is available in four versions, 3-pin male or female XLR or 5-pin male or female XLR. The different adapters can be mixed to make for example a 5-pin to 3-pin cable. XLRJ45 is very useful for making a DMX512 cable quickly and at a very low cost.
- Use an ordinary CAT-5 ethernet cable to make a DMX512 cable together with two XLRJ45 adapters.
- Plug the XLRJ45 directly into any 3 or 5-pin XLR DMX512-controlled equipment.
- Four XLRJ45 versions available, male or female 3-pin or 5-pin XLR to RJ45.
- Combine different adapters as needed.
- Very robust, rugged molded housing with non-slip grip.
- Gold plated pins on connectors.
- Sturdy shell style packaging.
- Weight including packaging, 75gram.
- Easy to use.
- Low cost.