DiGiGrid X-DG-MGB MADI BNC To SoundGrid Network With 2 MADI Ports 128 I/O
Compact and portable, the DiGiGrid MGB interface lets you plug any coaxial MADI-enabled device into the power of the Waves SoundGrid networking and processing platform. Record, process and playback up to 128 audio channels, using literally hundreds of Waves and third-party plugins, with super-low latency, clocking in at only 0.8 milliseconds! You can even record to two computers simultaneously: One for virtual soundcheck, the other for backup. So if you’re on the tour bus, in your hotel room, at the airport – wherever – you can quickly and conveniently setup your next show, using only your laptop.
With a DiGiGrid MGB MADI-to-SoundGrid interface, real-time low-latency networking and processing is only an Ethernet cable away.
- MADI Coaxial I/O (BNC)
- Supported sample rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96 kHz
- 112/128 channel I/O @ 48kHz
- 56/64 channel I/O @ 96kHz
- 56 and 64 channel mode support
- Supports double wire (48k frame) and single wire (96k frame) @ 96kHz
- Clock Synchronization via Word Clock input, MADI (Port 1 or 2), SoundGrid (Sync over Ethernet), Internal
- 1 SoundGrid RJ45 Ethernet port
- Reset switch
- DiGiCo Stage Rack channel 57 support