LSC MINIM Minim 24 Faders 36 Memory DMX Channel Lighting Console
LSC MINIM 24 faders 36 mem DMX console
The MINIM has been specifically designed to compliment the maXim range, filling a void for the entry level user both in features and price. Attractively styled and utilizing the familiar programming and playback system popular on all LSC desks, the MINIM delivers a very easy to use platform with quick access buttons to all major functions – no menu driven systems.
- Two banks of faders labeled 1-12 and 13-24, in a typical two preset configuration for setting up general lighting looks and manual operation.
- Three preset masters labeled Red, Yellow and Grab.
- Flash/Assign pushbuttons with integral indicator LED for each of the 24 preset faders and each of the 3 masters.
- Add/Solo button with Flash level master.
- A page button with three LED indicators to show current page.
- Three rotary knobs labeled Audio level, Speed and Crossfade.
- Pushbuttons for selecting Memory Run, Memory Preview, Memory Edit, Function Select, Back, Forward, Stop Step, Bounce, Random, External trigger,
- Delete step, Add step, Record Scene, Record Chase, Console Operation Mode and Playback Page.
- A Bass-Step-Chase facility for the triggered synchronization of Chase steps with the regular repetitive beat of an audio source.
- An external trigger input for the remote stepping of chase sequences.
- Integrated power supply factory selectable for 110V or 240V operation.
- Optional external pluggable memory module that can store and load four shows.
- Optional 19" rack mounting brackets.
- Software upgradeable via mLINK.
- Slim line construction, with heavy duty compressed rubber sides, strong metal chassis with durable polycarbonate rear-screened outer panel.
- CE and Ctick approved.