QSC PLD4.3 4 x 625W Power Amplifer With DSP
PLD Series Processing Amplifiers represent a revolutionary advancement in technology and innovation. Featuring Flexible Amplifier Summing Technology™ (FAST), advanced DSP and loudspeaker management, next-generation Class D amplification with Power Factor Correction (PFC), and an unmatched user experience, PLD provides robust and extraordinarily high fidelity power to drive multiple channels and configurations of loudspeakers with minimal operator complexity.
PLD Series is more than just an amplifier; it is also a capable and sophisticated loudspeaker processor. The close integration of processing and amplification allows the DSP to monitor and better respond to amplifier behavior, making dynamics processing far more accurate and effective than that typically achieved with separate components. This synergistic approach employs both RMS and Peak Limiters that allow the combination of amplifier and loudspeaker to produce more output without being pushed to distortion or destruction.
The on-board processing is managed and stored as presets, with 20 factory presets for the most common loudspeaker applications. For greater customization, the built-in Preset Wizard streamlines amplifier setup and provides loudspeaker selection from a list of top selling passive loudspeakers. With a dedicated front panel UI complete with LED meters and indicators, a 400x240 TFT color display, a rotary encoder and ergonomic navigation buttons, PLD amplifiers provide an intuitive interface for the user to control the system. The simplicity of the PLD amps is further illustrated by the fact that a complete system can be set up in mere minutes.
- Flexible Amplifier Summing Technology™ (FAST) drives most any loudspeaker system or configuration by distributing total amplifier power across one, two, three, or all four channels.
- Four channels of full function onboard loudspeaker DSP with crossover and parametric EQ filters, limiting and alignment delay eliminate the need for outboard loudspeaker processors.
- Powerful Intrinsic Correction™ processing maximizes the sonic performance of QSC loudspeakers.
- 20 factory preset configurations that can be modified and stored in the 50 user presets.
- PowerLight universal switch mode power supply with PFC for highest efficiency, improved audio performance, and low weight.
- Four input XLR connectors and six NL4 output connectors.
- Integrated front panel with channel Select and Mute buttons, input and output LED metering, 400×240 LCD, intuitive navigation buttons, LED power button and indicator, and cast aluminum handles.
- Preset Wizard simplifies amplifier configuration, providing selection from a list of the top selling passive loudspeakers.
|4 Independent Channels |
A, B, C, D
|8Ω||900 W||625 W|
|4Ω||1400 W||625 W|
|2Ω||1200 W||625 W|
|2 Channel Parallel |
AB or CD
|8Ω||1300 W||1150 W|
|4Ω||2000 W||1250 W|
|2Ω||2500 W||1250 W|
|1 Channel Bridged/Parallel |
|8Ω||3500 W||2500 W|
|4Ω||5000 W||2500 W|
|1 Channel 4CH Parallel |
|8Ω||1400 W||1150 W|
|4Ω||3000 W||2500 W|
|2Ω||5000 W||2500 W|
NR* = Not Recommended due to excessive current draw
|Frequency response||20 Hz–15 kHz ±0.2 dB |
20 Hz–20 kHz +0.2/-0.7 dB
Unweighted Output Unmuted
Weighted Output Muted
|Gain||1.2V||34.0 dB |
|Input impedance||>10 kΩ, balanced or unbalanced|
|Maximum rms input level||3.9V||
12.28 V (+24 dBu)
|1.2V||3.88 V (+14 dBu)|
|Amplifier and load protection||Short circuit, open circuit, thermal, RF protection. on/off muting, DC fault shutdown, active inrush limiting, input current limiting|
|AC Power Input||4.2: Universal Power Supply 100-132/200–240 VAC, 50–60 Hz |
4.3/4.5: Universal Power Supply 100–240 VAC, 50–60 Hz