Soundcraft SIIMP Si Impact Digital Mixing Console
rawing on over 40 years experience in live sound mixing, Si Impact brings the latest digital mix innovations together with the unrivalled sound quality of Soundcraft. Designed to be as simple as an analog mixer, but offer radical workflow enhancements such as the unique FaderGlow™ system, massive DSP power, and a pristine 32-in/32-out USB audio interface, Si Impact delivers digital live sound mixing and recording for those who refuse to compromise on audio quality.
Combining One-Knob-One-Function control with unique features like FaderGlow™, Soundcraft combines analogue workflow with digital flexibility. FaderGlow™illuminates the fader track in different colours to provide at-a-glance status information on precisely what the fader is controlling – aux sends, FX sends or even the graphic EQ that's available on every bus. Each fader channel also features a clear multi-color LCD display - giving 'at a glance' information on levels and offering a fully customisable'scribble strip' to name your channels.
With built-in connectivity for an optional Soundcraft Stagebox, Si Impact lets you put your I/O where you need it.
Set up your Stagebox by the band for live sound applications, or position it in the live room for studio recording all via a single piece of Cat 5 cable.
- 32 Mic Inputs
- 8 XLR/1/4" Combi-jacks for line inputs and instruments
- 40 DSP input channels (32 mono inputs and 4 stereo channels/returns)
- 31 Output busses (All with full DSP processing and GEQ)
- 4-band Fully Parametric EQ on each channel and bus
- 8 VCAs + 8 Mute groups
- 26 motorised faders (24 input + LR/Mono)
- 4 fully customisable Fader Layers
- Built-in Stagebox Connectivity
- 5" touchscreen display
- Multi-Colour LCD Channel Displays on each input fader
- 4 studio-grade Lexicon Effects engines and dedicated FX busses
- BSS Graphic Equalisers on every bus
- 20 sub-group / aux busses
- 4 mono/stereo matrix busses
- 32x32 USB audio interface for multi-track recording and playback