SPL SMC71-SL 7.1 Monitor Controller Silver
The Surround Monitor Controller SMC 7.1 is an analog studio monitor controller for 7.1 and stereo sources. Each of the two balanced 7.1 inputs and the two balanced stereo inputs can be routed to the balanced 7.1 output. The L/R signals of the active input can optionally be routed to the alternative stereo output. With the high-quality headphone amplifier, you can listen to the L/R signal of the active input as well as to single channels of the 7.1 inputs.
The eight-ganged potentiometer controls the volume of all channels directly – no control circuits like VCAs are used.
The SMC 7.1 is built up in high-quality analog technique, which ensures a linear frequency response up to 100 kHz as well as an outstanding dynamic range.
- Two Balanced 7.1 Inputs
- Two Balanced Stereo Inputs
- Balanced 7.1 Output
- Balanced Stereo Output with Sub Out
- Extensive Routing Options
- Solo in Place / Solo to Center
- High-Quality Headphone Amplifier
- Dedicated Analog Meter Output
- Internal Power Supply Made in Germany
For more information please visit manufacturer's website