Trusst CT290-430S Alloy Aluminum Box Truss 3m
TRUSST® is comprised of modular aluminum components that combine to create nearly limitless configurations. A TUV-certified stick of truss measuring 0.25 meters (0.82 ft) for a multitude of applications when used in combination with TRUSST® Corners, Base Plates, Accessories and Clamps.
TRUSST® CT-290 series 290 mm box truss is available in a variety of lengths from 0.25 m to 3 m (0.8 – 9.84 ft) to suit most design demands. All TRUSST® sticks are TUV certified and all TRUSST® items are fabricated by SLV certified welders and made from 6082-T6 alloy aluminum. TRUSST® products use a standard conical connection system which allows for quick assembly while maintaining sound structural stability. TRUSST® works seamlessly with other major brands that utilize the same conical connection.
- Length: 3 m (9.84 ft)
- Outer diameter tube: 2 in (50 mm)v
- Dimensions: 11.42 x 11.42 in (290 x 290 mm)
- Diagonal bracing: 0.75 in (20 mm)
- Centerpoint load: 3,036 lbs (1,377 kg)
- Distributed load: 6,075 lbs (2,756 kg)
- Wall thickness: 0.08 in (2 mm)
- Weight: 38.58 lbs (17.5 kg)
- Approvals: TUV, SLV