Warm Audio EQPWA 2 Channel Pultec Style Tube Equalizer
The EQP-WA is a re-creation of the most renowned tube Equalizer in studio history, the "Pultec EQP-1A". Not only does the look and feel of the EQP-WA match the classic Pultec units, but the sonic quality has been carefully considered by using top-end components such as CineMag transformers and premium tubes. This fully discrete Tube EQ can pull euphoric sonics from any track and bring a brilliance and luster to mixes that’s nearly impossible to achieve inside-the-box. We are proud to have once again redefined the industry standard by bringing a fully professional-grade equalizer to the market at a price that's just as remarkable as the unit.
Our goal was to make a equalizer affordable for the first time, without compromising the quality and design parameters that make this type of equalizer so desirable.
The EQP-WA is a high-voltage tube equalizer, utilzing CineMag USA Transformers and two premium vacuum tubes by Tung-Sol.
A Two Tube Operation
The EQP-WA operates on two tubes: one 12AX7 and one 12AU7. We proudly use Tung-Sol brand tubes in this product for their sonic richness and 'open' sound. These 2 tubes are socketed for easy swapping and replacement.
- UTILIZES PREMIUM GRADE INPUT AND OUTPUT CINEMAG USA TRANSFORMERS.
- TUBE EQUALIZER BASED ON THE CLASSIC “PULTEC” EQP-1A.
- PREMIUM HIGH VOLTAGE 12AX7 AND 12AU7 TUBES.
- CINEMAG INDUCTOR EQ SECTION.
- EQ SECTION IS BYPASSABLE - SIGNAL STILL PASSES THROUGH TUBES AND TRANSFORMERS FOR WARMING EFFECT.
- XLR AND TRS TRANSFORMER BALANCED OUTPUTS.
- FLAT FREQUENCY RESPONSE FROM 20 HZ - 50 KHZ.
- XLR AND TRS TRANSFORMER BALANCED INPUTS.
- NO INSERTION LOSS - LOSS RESTORED BY TUBE AMPLIFIER.
- 5 ADDED FREQUENCY POINTS FOR GREATER FLEXIBILITY.
- SWITCHABLE 115/230 VOLT IEC POWER INLET.
- DIMENSIONS: 19 X 3.5 X 6 INCHES - 2RU RACK MOUNTABLE.
- LOW FREQUENCY BOOST - 20, 30, 60, 100, 200, 400, 800 HZ - 12 DB.
- LOW FREQUENCY CUT - 20, 30, 60, 100, 200, 400, 800 HZ - 18 DB.
- HIGH FREQUENCY BOOST - 3, 4, 5, 8, 10, 12, 16 KHZ - 18 DB.
- HIGH FREQUENCY CUT - 3, 4, 5, 10, 20 KHZ - 14 DB.
- BOOST AND CUT CONTROLS CAN BE USED SIMULTANEOUSLY FOR PHASE EFFECT.