Yamaha QL5//E 64 Mono 8 Stereo Channel Digital Mixing Console
QL series consoles offer all-in-one mixing, processing, and routing capability for small to medium scale live sound, corporate speech events, installations, and much more. The acclaimed CL series raised live digital mixing console performance to an unprecedented level of refinement with evolved sound quality, operability, and functionality, while maintaining the traditional values that have made Yamaha digital mixers industry standards. Core features and performance inherited directly from the CL series, including natural sound, straight forward operation to meet the demands of any environment and built-in Dante networking have incorperated into the compact QL series digital mixing consoles.
32 + 2 fader configuration in a compact, rack mountable unit
Local I/O: 32 in, 16 out
Mix channels: 64 mono, 8 stereo
Busses: 16 mix, 8 matrix (Input to Matrix supported)
- 4 Band PEQ w/RTA, & Dual Dynamics processing per channel
- Premium Rack with Rupert Neve Designs processing on board
- Supports 5.1 Panning, Surround Monitor, Mix Minus and L-Mono/R-Mono/LR-Mono Modes
- Dual Cue Busses
- Dual Dante Ports for connection to R Series I/O's and other Dante enabled equipment
- Remote monitoring of Shure ULXD Wireless Recievers via Dante
Rack mountable with optional RK1 Rack Mount Kit.