Get $150 cashback when you purchase a TouchMix 8 before the 31st of March! Claim form can be found here.
QSC TouchMix compact digital mixers are designed for musicians, production professionals and live performance venues that need the power and capability of a large “concert” mixing console in a compact, affordable and easy to use form. TouchMix-8 and TouchMix-16 mixers have the functionality to satisfy demanding professionals combined with a range of features and functions that help the less experienced user achieve quality results.
The QSC TouchMix Series represents a breakthrough in innovation and digital mixer design - the result of a remarkable collaboration between QSC and industry icons Greg Mackie and Peter Watts (M&W Pro Audio Ltd.) TouchMix not only resets the bar for performance and value, but also redefines the user experience for both professionals and novices alike.
|nputs||8 mic (4 with XLR/TRS combo connectors)|
2 stereo lines (TRS)
|Outputs||Main L/R outputs (XLR)|
4 mono auxiliary mixes (XLR)
1 stereo auxiliary mixes
|Dimensions||56 mm x 333 mm x 245 mm|
2.2" x 13.1" x 9.6"
|Weight||4.3 lb (1.95 kg)|
- 4-band full parametric EQ and variable high-pass filter on all input channels.
- Gate and compressor on all input channels.
- Four premium stereo DSP’s with a full selection of professional digital effects.
- 1/3 octave graphic EQ, notch filters, limiters and delay on main and aux. outputs, DCA’s and mute groups High Quality microphone preamps Channel selectable phantom power.
- Multiple monitor mixes including ability to drive in-ears directly.
- Multi-track direct to disk recording/playback via external USB hard drive (not included.) No computer required.
- TouchMix delivers all the processing power and features that a professional live sound engineer could want.