Rean NYS SPP L1 1U Patchbay 2x24 Socket
The NYS-SPP-L1 is a economical and remarkable sleek designed 1/4“ modular Patch Panel for 19“ rack mount (19“ x 1U) with a reinforced metal housing. Each of it‘s 48 PCB wired balanced channels (24 front pairs and corresponding 24 rear pairs) can either be grounded separately or in groups of individually chooseable channel numbers.
Features & Benefits
- Individual grounding available for each channel separately
- 48 balanced channels with fully PCB wired jack (24 vertical PC boards), 24 front pairs and corresponding 24 rear pairs
- Easy to change configuration by just flipping individual PC board
- Normalling jack is coloured grey for easy identification
- 4 designation strips included for front and rear panel
Standard configuration, when delivered, is Half Normalled bottom row. The configuration can easily be changed by just flipping the individual PCB. Inserting a plug into the grey jack will always isolate the top against the bottom row. Alternative solution for send/return applications by use of NYS-SPCR1 module (see accessories).