Super-cardioid silver instrument microphone designed for miking guitar cabs face-on and extremely close to the source. Provides isolation from other onstage signals. Also suitable for miking drums, especially toms. The super-cardioid e 609 silver instrument microphone has been specially developed for miking guitar cabs face on and extremely close to the signal source.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- Dimensions: 55 x 34 x 134 mm
- Connector: XLR-3
- Frequency response (microphone): 40.....15000 Hz
- Transducer principle (Microphone): dynamic
- Weight: 140 g
- Pick-up pattern: super-cardioid
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 1,5 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance: 350 Ohm
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000 Ohm