The GLXD24/SM58 Handheld Wireless System is part of the GLX-D wireless systems family. Revolutionary Shure GLX-D® Digital Wireless Systems combine leading-edge LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management technology with best-in-class intelligent lithium-ion battery rechargeability to define the new standard for seamless operation and digital audio clarity.
Includes GLXD4 receiver, GLX2/SM58 handheld transmitter, microphone clip, power supply, rechargeable battery, USB cable, carrying case, and user guide.
GLXD4 Wireless receiver
Features revolutionary LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management (2.4 GHz frequency band) and battery rechargeability. An integrated battery charge port can charge a spare Shure lithium-ion battery while the system is in use. Up to 4 compatible systems in a typical setting, and up to 8 maximum under ideal conditions.
- High-resolution LCD screen status display
- Real-time transmitter battery status displayed in hours and minutes (accurate within + / - 15 minutes)
- Remote adjustable transmitter gain control
- Two-color charge indicator LED
- Green: Charged
- Flashing Green: 90% charged
- Red: Charging
- XLR and ¼" output connectors
- Lightweight, durable construction
GLXD SM58 Handheld Transmitter
The GLXD2/SM58 Handheld Wireless Microphone Transmitter works with GLX-D Digital Wireless Systems. Featuring the industry standard SM58 capsule for dependable performance night after night
- Integrated microphone capsule design
- Automatic linking capability with GLX-D wireless receivers for seamless frequency changing