Sonarworks Sound ID Reference 5 Studio Edition (Physical Envelope)
A speaker and headphone calibration software delivering consistently accurate studio reference sound.
In less than 20 minutes you can calibrate your existing studio speakers with a measurement microphone (buy from us or use yours) and calibrate your existing headphones with more than 280 headphone calibration profiles already included in the software as ready-to-use presets. With an applied calibration profile the software sets the frequency response target to be completely flat across all audible frequencies so you can trust that every mix will translate. You can also now make custom adjustments to the target curve in real time with the new custom target feature.
With accurate studio reference sound you can seamlessly switch between speakers, headphones, and rooms. Finally, mix with confidence and make music that sounds great everywhere.
● Speaker calibration: save as many profiles as needed
● Headphone calibration profiles for 280+ supported models
● Custom target: target curve adjustments in real time
● Translation Check: simulating 20+ different devices and device types for accurate mix translation results everywhere without leaving the workstation
● 3 filter modes: Zero Latency, Mixed and Linear Phase
● Additional DSP processing controls: Mono, Dry/Wet and Safe Headroom
● MIDI mapping in the SoundID Reference app for various controls
● User Presets in the SoundID Reference app for switching quickly between predefined output device/channel pair combinations
● SoundID Reference app for Speakers & Headphones
● SoundID Reference DAW plugin (AU, VST, AAX)
● Averaged profiles for 280+ supported headphone models
● Activation key for the product license: the product can be activated and used on 3 machines
● Mac: macOS 10.12 or later
● PC: Windows 8 (64-bit) or later
● Sonarworks supported or Sonarworks individually calibrated headphones required (not included)
● 2.0 or 2.1 stereo speaker system
● An audio interface featuring +48V Phantom Power and 44.1 kHz sample rate capability
● During the speaker measurement process, the audio hardware setup must consist only of a single external hardware device
● XLR to XLR audio cable
● SoundID Reference measurement microphone, or other omnidirectional measurement microphone with an XLR audio connection