O2 / Dual-Arm Boom
Dual boom arms are only part of the ORBIT 2 story. Anchoring ORBIT 2 is a novel center swivel that provides an additional 145° of left-right motion to the boom arms. The COMPASS POINT™ ball swivel housing provides each O2 boom arm with precise, stable positioning whenever the arms are engaged. And IO Quick-Change Couplers terminate the end of every O2 arm, offering twice the versatility of conventional booms in a fraction of the time it takes for normal setups.
- Single Arm Length: 20.5-29.25 in. (43 - 149cm)
- Single Arm Range of Motion: 360° x 230°
- Max. Dual Arm Span: 58.5 in. (146cm)
- Center Swivel Range of Motion: 145°
- Weight: 4.75 lb. (2.83kg)