The EMX2's lightweight and portable design make it very easy to carry and particularly useful for shows where a speedy set up time is a factor. Because the EMX2 is both a mixer and a power amplifier, you only need speakers and mics to have a fully functioning sound system. This makes it easy for newcomers, and even first-time users with no previous audio experience to easily configure their own sound reinforcement system. The EMX2's all-in-one design concept ensures that by just plugging in a single power cable and making a few simple, intuitive connections, anyone can be their own sound engineer.
- Phantom power lets users connect high-quality condenser mics to add a more professional edge to their performances.
- High-impedance input capability allows users to connect guitars or basses directly into the EMX2.
- Users can easily mix in audio from a PC or external audio source using AUX inputs along with mic inputs.
- The onboard feedback suppressor can automatically cancel out uncomfortable howling, for a worry-free performance.
- Choose from the EMX2's four reverb algorithms and add more atmosphere to your sound with the turn of a single knob.
- 1-Knob Master EQ™ lets you shape the sound of your final mix with selectable 3-band EQ settings, including MUSIC which is optimized for band performances.
|Inputs||TOTAL 10ch : Mono (MIC/LINE):4, Stereo(LINE):3|
|Phantom power||CH1, 2 : +30 V|
|Outputs||SPEAKERS [L, R], MONITOR OUT [L,R], SUBWOOFER OUT|
|Control and others||FOOT SW : Effect Mute on/off|
|Maximum output power @4ohms||250 W + 250 W, 1kHz THD+N less than 1% : 110 W + 110 W|
|Maximum output power @8ohms||170 W + 170 W, 1kHz THD+N less than 1% : 110 W + 110 W|