The F1-SP comes with the SGH-6 Shotgun Mic known for capturing pro-quality, hyper directional sound, and it’s aluminum body makes it extremely lightweight. Combined with the F1, you can record high-resolution audio up to 24 bit/96 kHz, providing high-impact audio for any video production.
Connect the F1 and Shotgun to the included shock mount and attach it to your camera. Then connect the F1’s audio output to your camera’s input using the included 3.5mm stereo cable and you’re ready to record. While recording to your camera, the F1 can also record to a microSD card, providing a stereo audio file which can be edited in post-production. Monitor your levels, battery life, lo-cut settings and more with the F1’s newly designed monochromatic display, ensuring visibility even in bright sunlight. One-touch buttons make record levels, limiter settings, and volume output easily accessible and the SMF-1 shock mount was engineered to eliminate unwanted thumping sounds caused by vibrations when shooting on the move.
The F1’s tone generator provides a test tone to assist in setting proper audio levels. It also features sound markers making aligning audio and video easy plus, the on-board limiter keeps your levels safe when spikes in loud volume occurs.
The F1 can be conveniently powered using two AAA batteries (included) or with the optional AD-17 power adapter. Furthermore you can transfer recordings to your computer in card reader mode or record directly to your computer using the F1 in USB audio interface mode.
- Two-channel audio recorder
- Compatible with Zoom microphone capsules
- Supports up to 24-bit/96 kHz audio in BWF-compliant WAV or a variety of MP3 formats
- One-touch button controls
- 1.25” monochrome LCD display
- Rec Hold function to avoid accidental operation of buttons
- Stereo ?" Mic/Line In mini phone jack with Plug-in power (2.5V)
- Stereo ?" Phone/Line Output jack with dedicated volume control
- Built in limiter and auto level control to avoid clipping
- Pre-Record function
- Tone generator for calibrating audio levels between the F1 and a DSLR or video camera without the need for an attenuator cable
- Sound marker function that outputs quick tone to make syncing audio and video easy
- Records directly to micro SD and SDHC cards up to 32 GB
- ?Micro USB port for data exchange to and from computer and use as an audio interface with computer or iOS device
- ?Runs on only 2 standard AAA alkaline, Lithium, or NiMH rechargeable batteries, or AC adapter (AD-17)
- Up to 10 hours of operation with alkaline batteries (when using lavalier)
For more information, please visit the manufacturer's website.