Allen & Heath Avantis Solo 12 Fader 64ch Digital Mixer / DPack Plug-In Bundle
Allen & Heath Avantis Solo bundle including dPack.
The Avantis Solo is a 64 channel / 42 buss mixer platform featuring Allen and Heath's 96kHz XCVI FPGA engine with class-leading 0.7ms latency plus add-on processing from their flasgship dLive mixing system.
Featuring a single 15.6: Full HD capactivie touchscreen, 18 assignble Softkeys, 12 faders with six layers, plus six local analog inputs and outputs, stereo AES input and output locally on the surface. Dual card slots allow for a range of conectivity option cards including Dante (both 64 and 128 input), Waves, gigaACE, superMADI, fiberACe, AES, DX LInk and more.
96kHz XCVI Core
Avantis is the third console range to be powered by the 96kHz XCVI core - pioneered by Allen & Heath using next generation FPGA technology, with parallel virtual processing cores delivering 64 full processing inputs and a configurable 42 bus architecture with phase coherency on all mix outputs. XCVI employs variable bit depth for ultimate precision and noise performance, a 96bit mix bus, and offers ultra-low latency at just 0.7ms. XCVI also enables DEEP processing, embedding class-leading processing emulations directly within the input and mix channels.
Easy expansion with Everything
I/O Avantis Solo is as flexible as it is small, onboard sLink allows for connection to our wide range of audio expanders, whilst two large format I/O card slots support MADI, Dante and Waves cards for a whole host of recording and integration options. For more control you can add our IP remote controllers, connect with MixPad, or Custom Controller, or put the artist in the driving seat with our ME Personal Mixer range.
Continuity UI - Touch the big picture
Continuity UI allows you to see and instantly interact with more of what matters, enabling a seamless connection between the physical controls and the crisp 1080p Full-HD display. The channel rotaries let you work gains or pans, then at the touch of a button, dynamically fold the display to show EQ or compressor parameters across the whole bank. Avantis Solo features a FastGrab tab on the right-hand side of the screen, giving you split-second access to key freely-assignable parameters like aux sends, EQ, compressor and FX on the currently selected or specific channel.
Get dLive Processing with dPack
Right out of the box, Avantis Solo is loaded with powerful processing tools that will easily meet the demands of most users and applications. Want more options? Upgrade your console to Avantis dPack, and you'll get additional processing from Allen & Heath's flagship dLive system, including Dyn8 (up to 16 instances), DEEP Compressors, and the Dual-Stage Valve preamp. Best of all, all future dPack updates will be automatically included, forever and free of charge.
Dante, Waves and more..
Two additional I/O Ports allow Avantis Solo to benefit from the full range of current dLive option cards, including Dante (64x64 and 128x128), Waves, gigaACE, MADI and more, expanding the scope for system integration, digital splits, recording and connectivity the Allen & Heath DT range of Dante enabled expanders. For local I/O, Avantis is well equipped with 6 XLR analog inputs, 6 XLR analog outputs, plus AES.
12 RackExtra FX Engines
Allen & Heath has a well-earned reputation for crafting FX emulations that rival the very best third party plug-ins, but with none of the associated hassle. Avantis is armed with 12 stereo FX engines and features the acclaimed RackExtra library of emulations of legendary classic reverbs, gated reverbs, delays, modulators and more. All FX have dedicated stereo returns so you don't need to waste input channels.
- 96kHz 64 channel / 42 bus digital mixer
- XCVI FPGA core with ultra-low latency (0.7ms)
- Fully configurable mix bus architecture
- Super-tough, full metal chassis
- Continuity UI seamlessly connects physical and touchscreen controls for the fastest, most intuitive workflows
- dPack option adds dLive processing, including 16 Dyn8 engines, plus per-channel zero-latency DEEP Compressors and Dual-Stage Valve preamp
- 12 RackExtra FX slots with dedicated stereo returns
- 16 DCAs
- Single 15.6" Full HD capacitive touchscreens with gesture control
- AMM (Automatic Mic Mixer) up to 64 channels across 1, 2 or 4 zones Fully assignable layout
- 72 fader strips (12 faders, 6 layers) with optional dedicated main section
- SLink port for connection to Remote I/O Expanders and the ME Personal Mixing System
- 6 analog XLR Inputs / 6 analog XLR Outputs
- 1 Stereo AES In / 1 Stereo AES Out
- 2 I/O Ports, both capable of 128x128 operation at 96kHz - for optional cards inc. Dante, MADI and gigaACE
- 18 assignable SoftKeys
- USB stereo recording and playback
- BNC Word Clock
- Mic/Line XLR Inputs: Balanced XLR, +48V phantom power
- Mic/Line Preamp: Fully recallable
- Input Sensitivity: -60 to +15dBu
- Analog Gain: +5 to +60dB, 1dB steps
- Pad: -20dB Active PAD
- Maximum Input Level: +30dBu (PAD in)
- Input Impedance: >4kΩ (Pad out), >10kΩ (Pad in)
- Mic EIN: -127dB with 150Ω source
- Phantom Power Indication: Per socket, internal or external phantom power sensing, triggered at +24V
- Digital Inputs: AES3 2 Ch XLR, 2.5Vpp balanced terminated 110 Ω, SRC range 24 bit, 32k - 192kHz, with bypass option
- Analog XLR Outputs: Balanced, Relay protected
- Output Impedance: <75Ω
- Nominal Output: +4dBu = 0dB meter reading
- Maximum Output Level: +22dBu
- Residual Output Noise: -95dBu (muted, 22-22kHz), 90dBu (muted, 0-80kHz)
- Digital Outputs: AES3 2 Ch XLR, 2.5Vpp balanced terminated 110 Ω, 96kHz sampling rate, globally switchable to 48kHz, 44.1kHz
- Measured balanced: XLR In to XLR Out, 22-40kHz, minimum Gain, Pad out
- Dynamic Range: 109dB
- System Signal to Noise: -92dB
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 30kHz
- THD+N (analog in to out): 0.0015% @ +16dBu output, 1kHz 0dB gain
- Headroom: +18dB
- Internal operating Level: 0dBu
- dBFS Alignment: +18dBu = 0dBFS
- Meter Calibration: 0dB meter = -18dBFS
- Meter Peak indication: -3dBFS
- Sampling Rate: 96kHz
- Operating Temperature Range: 32 deg F to 104 deg F
- Mains Power: 100-240V AC, 50-60Hz, 150W max
- Audio playback: Mono/stereo .WAV files, 16/24bit, 44.1/48/96kHz, MP3 files, FLAC files
- Audio recording: Stereo .WAV files, 24bit 96kHz
- 1x Allen & Heath AH-AVANTIS-SOLO 64 Channel 12 Fader Digital Mixing Console with 15.6-Inch HD Capacitive Touchscreen