Allen & Heath DLIVE-CTi1500 Compact DLive C Class Rackmount Surface With 12 Faders, Single 12” Screen, 6 XLR In/6 Out
dLive CTi1500 takes our best-selling compact dLive C1500 control surface and applies ‘superleggera’ Italian performance car principles to set a new standard for lightweight control surfaces.
CTi1500 has been engineered across the board to ruthlessly strip out as much weight as possible, while ensuring tour-grade structural integrity and a first-class user experience.
Since its launch, C1500 has become a firm favourite in compact touring, particularly for fly dates, bus tours, support slots – in fact any applications where size and weight need to be carefully balanced against audio requirements.
CTi1500 takes this no-compromise compact concept even further. With a mission to create a surface that would be under 23Kg/50lbs including flightcase, our engineering team embarked on a year-long project to create the ultimate super-lightweight control surface.
On the outside, the side trims have been replaced by Titanium panels, lightweight, super-strong and a first in touring mixer design. The rear and base panels have also been cleverly re-engineered to cut the weight but retain strength.
Internally the weight loss continues, with new alloy metalwork throughout.
Crucially, the front panel remains largely the same as a C1500, providing the familiar dLive feel, but redesigned to replace the armrest with sleek steel curves.
Every change was carefully considered and rigorously tested to meet the high standards required of any Allen & Heath touring product.
It may be the lightest full control surface in the dLive range, but CTi1500 doesn’t pull its punches and retains every knob, button and function of its C1500 stablemate.
That means packed in its tiny footprint you get 12 faders (with 6 layers), built-in audio I/O, an audio networking port, a 12″ capacitive touchscreen and the innovative Harmony UI for the fastest workflow in the industry. You’re also not short of tactile controls, with plenty of rotary controls and 19 assignable softkeys.
Ready for Takeoff
Loaded with an I/O card of your choice, and snugly wrapped in its dust cover (yes – we weighed that too…), CTi1500 can fly under 23kg / 50lbs in a custom flight case.
*Note – you’ll need a flightcase that weighs under 10kg/22lbs – if you’re struggling to find a supplier please contact us at support.allen-heath.com and we can help point you in the right direction.
- Titanium side panels and lightweight alloy metalwork
- Weighs just 11.5kg / 25.4lbs
- Can fly under 23kg with case*, I/O card and dust cover (*flightcase must weigh under 10kg/22lbs)
- 12 faders
- Fully assignable layout – 72 fader strips
- Harmony UI integrates screen and wrap-around controls
- 12” capacitive touchscreen
- Gesture control – pinch, swipe, drag ‘n drop
- Dedicated multi-mode EQ view
- Configurable widget areas for Scenes, meters, FX and more
- 19 assignable SoftKeys
- Engineer’s Wedge and IEM fader strips
- Comprehensive multipoint metering
- Daylight visibility
- USB stereo recording and playback
- 6 XLR mic/line in, 6 XLR line out
- 1 digital st AES3 in, 1 digital st AES3 out
- Connection hub:
- GigaACE gigabit link to MixRack
- DX link for I/O expansion
- I/O Port – 128 ch 96 kHz
- 2x Network ports
- Wordclock BNC I/O
- Video output