Allen & Heath SQ Madi Audio Interface Module For SQ Series Mixers - 64X64 Bi-Directional Audio
SQ MADI provides any SQ mixer with a 64×64 MADI interface running at either 48kHz or 96kHz. Two BNC inputs pair with two BNC outputs to allow for split or redundant setups while a dual function (in/out) BNC Wordclock connection enables the console to be either master or slave in the system.
SQ MADI enables connection and synchronisation with broadcast or recording systems, OB vans, and third-party consoles for high-channel count feeds over coaxial cables.
- 64×64 channel digital audio
- 96kHz or 48kHz operation
- Smux or HighSpeed 96kHz modes
- Sync from inputs or separate wordclock
- Console controlled error handling
- 4x BNC connectors (2 links)
- 1x BNC Wordclock I/O