Audio Technica AT2035 Large Diaphragm Cardioid Condenser Microphone (Inc AT8458 Shock Mount)
The Audio-Technica AT2035 large-diaphragm condenser microphone gives you great performance at an amazingly low price! The cardioid AT2035 features a switchable 80Hz high-pass filter, a 10dB pad, and ships with a custom shock mount and protective pouch. A great choice for everything from project and pro studios to live applications, this mic gives you smooth, natural sound quality, and its ability to handle high sound pressure levels makes it useful on a range of sound sources. No doubt about it - the AT2035 is a tremendous value!
Designed for critical home/project/professional studio applications and live performance, this side-address cardioid studio condenser delivers exceptional detail and low noise. Equipped with a switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter and 10 dB pad, the AT2035 handles high sound pressure levels with ease.
Along with its rugged construction and high-performance specifications, the AT2035 provides an exceptional level of consistency from model to model. It comes equipped with a protective pouch and a custom shock mount.
The Audio-Technica AT2035 gives you premium large-diaphragm condenser mic performance at an amazing price!
- Large diaphragm for smooth, natural sound and low noise
- High SPL handling and wide dynamic range provide unmatched versatility
- Custom shock mount provides superior isolation
- Switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter and 10 dB pad
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Includes custom shock mount & protective pouch
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarised condenser
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Low-frequency roll-off: 80Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Impedance:120 ohms
- Maximum input sound level: 148 dB SPL, 1kHz at 1% T.H.D.; 158dB SPL, with 10dB pad (nominal)
- Switches: Flat, roll-off; 10dB pad
- Weight: 14.2 oz
- Output connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
For more information, please visit the manufacturer's website.