Audio Technica ATM350D Clip-On Condenser Microphone - Drum Mount
Designed for use with drums, the ATM350D UniMount® mounting system gives you the tools to perform with confidence. The system features the ATM350a cardioid condenser microphone, a high-SPL mic that provides a clear, well-balanced response from any instrument. When teamed with the included AT8491D drum mount and strong, flexible AT8490 5" gooseneck, the mic can be securely fastened to the drum and positioned to stay where you want it. The drum mount’s unique spring-loaded mechanism clamps it tightly to a drum lug (without hindering your ability to adjust the lug) and provides excellent shock resistance for the mic; the gooseneck’s rigidity ensures that it won’t flop around no matter how aggressively you play.
The microphone’s cardioid polar pattern isolates the instrument by reducing side and rear pickup, and the switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter on the in-line power module helps control undesired low-frequency noise. The system also includes an AT8468 violin mount with hook-and-loop fastener and a protective carrying case.
- Low-profile mic design for minimum visibility
- Crisp, clear, well-balanced microphone response, even at high SPLs
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- UniMount® drum mount with unique spring-loaded mechanism attaches securely to a drum lug, and provides excellent shock resistance for the microphone
- Rugged UniMount® 5" gooseneck rigidly holds its shape, keeping microphone accurately positioned even during aggressive play
- In-line power module is equipped with a switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter to control undesired ambient noise
- Interchangeable elements available for hypercardioid and omnidirectional polar patterns
- Included violin mount with hook-and-loop fastener provides an additional mounting option