Audio Technica ATM350W Clip-On Condenser Microphone - Woodwind Mounts
Designed for use with woodwinds, the ATM350W UniMount® mounting system gives you the tools to perform with confidence. The system features the ATM350a cardioid condenser microphone, a high-SPL mic that provides a clear, well-balanced response from any instrument. When teamed with the included AT8491W woodwind mount and strong, flexible AT8490 5" gooseneck, the mic can be securely fastened to any woodwind instrument and positioned to stay where you want it – the gooseneck won’t flop around no matter how much you move the instrument as you play.
The microphone’s cardioid polar pattern isolates the instrument by reducing side and rear pickup, and the switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter on the in-line power module helps control undesired low-frequency noise. The system also includes an AT8468 violin mount with hook-and-loop fastener and a protective carrying case.
- Low-profile mic design for minimum visibility
- Crisp, clear, well-balanced microphone response, even at high SPLs
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- UniMount® woodwind mount attaches securely to any woodwind instrument via a flexible strap, providing excellent shock resistance for the microphone
- Rugged UniMount® 5" gooseneck rigidly holds its shape, keeping microphone accurately positioned even during aggressive play
- In-line power module is equipped with a switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter to control undesired ambient noise
- Interchangeable elements available for hypercardioid and omnidirectional polar patterns
- Included violin mount with hook-and-loop fastener provides an additional mounting option