Audio Technica E40 Pro In Ear Monitors
The ATH-E40 features specially designed housings that provide incredible isolation. The isolation – and the comfort – are enhanced by the four sizes of included silicone eartips (XS/S/M/L), which allow you to create a custom fit. The headphones also come with a detachable 1.6 m (5.2') cable, with newly developed A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) connectors at the headphones and a 3.5 mm (1/8") stereo mini-plug output, and a carrying case.
- Proprietary dual phase push-pull drivers excel in monitoring applications by providing exceptional accuracy and clarity
- Flexible memory cable loops over ears for a custom fit and long-wearing comfort
- Specially designed housings provide maximum isolation, allowing you to focus on the music
- Detachable 1.6 m (5.2') cable, with newly developed A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) connectors at the headphones, offers exceptional durability and optimized audio performance
- Includes a carrying case, 6.3 mm (1/4") adapter, and silicone eartips (XS/S/M/L)
|Frequency Response||20 – 20,000 Hz|
|Weight||10 g (0.3 oz), without cable|
|Cable||Detachable 1.6 m (5.2') with A2DC connectors|
|Connector||3.5 mm (1/8") gold-plated stereo mini-plug, L-shaped|
|Accessories Included||Carrying case, silicone eartips (XS/S/M/L), 6.3 mm (1/4") adapter|
For personal hygeine reasons, this product cannot be returned due to change of mind.