Audix F9 Condenser Cardioid Microphone For Hi-Hat Cymbal And Overhead Applications 12-48V Phantom
The Audix F9 all-purpose pencil condenser microphone is designed to tackle a multitude of applications and deliver amazing sound. Designed engineered, and made in the USA the F9 is a favorite among audio professionals for the natural and smooth sound. Especially favoured for instruments for its detailed reproduction in mid-high and extended high-end frequency range in both live and studio applications.
The F9 is fitted with a wide cardioid pick-up pattern paired with high sensitivity, which allows for close, overhead, and distance mic techniques. While the low impedance and balanced output, helps to deliver interference the f9 instrument condenser microphone has interference-free performance. This microphone operates on phantom power of 12-48v.
- Multi-purpose pencil condenser microphone
- Great for stage, studio & broadcast applications
- Cardioid design rejects background noise while giving great pick-up
- Suitable for cymbals, drum overheads, misc. percussion, and ambient room miking
- Impressive 40 Hz to 20 kHz frequency range
- Durable zinc alloy body with a smooth black finish
- >137 dB Maximum SPL Rating