Behringer Wing Digital Mixing Console 48 Channel 28 Bus With 24-Fader Surface And Touch Screen
Behringer WING builds on the legacy of the acclaimed Behringer X32 and brings a host of new and upgraded features to the Behringer Digital Mixing landscape.
- 8x Midas PRO mic preamps and 8x Midas PRO outputs on board
- 24 motorized 100mm faders in separate, fully configurable sections
- "Plug and play" remote I/O connectivity for up to 144 input and output signals over 3 AES50 ports featuring Klark Teknik's SuperMAC techonology for ultra-low jitter and latency
- Large main display with capacitive touch screen and adjustable display swivel
- Unique touch-sensitive channel editing section with 11 rotary controls and dedicated colour TFT for staying on top of all channel properties
- Optional module for 64 x 64 channels of audio over Ethernet - supporting WAVES SounGrid Technology or Dante/AES67 Technology
- 48 x48 channel USB 2.0 audio interface onboard with DAW remote control emulating HUI and Mackie Control
- Dual-SD card live recorder-player with up to 64 tracks and markers for identifying song positions
- Additional 4-channel control section with rotary controls, buttons and parameter display for permanent access to mains, matrices or "money-channels"
- Premium FX rack with 8 true-stereo processors and world-class TC algorithms, Lexicon, Quantec and EMT emulations
- Standard FX rack with 8-true stereo processors for a wide array of modulation, EQ, dynamics etc. - also allows blending outboard effects to the mix
- 5 variable plug-in processing slots for all 40 stereo input channels, featuring iconic vintage analog equalizers and compressors, plus insert FX slot and 4-band parametric EQ for all 8 stereo aux channels
- Custom Controls offering 16 latching or momentary buttons and 4 rotary controls
- 4 main, 8 matrix and 16 aux stereo buses, featuring dual inserts, 8-band parametric EQ's, stereo imager and full dynamics processing
- 2 Ethernet ports with inegrated switch for networked remote control
- Built-in expansion port for optional audio interface cards or digital networking bridges, MADI and ADAT/WC
- StageCONNECT 32-channel low-latency interface for personal monitoring or analog I/O boxes, AES/EBU stereo digital inputs & outputs on balanced XLR, 8 x 8 balanced TRS auxiliary line inputs & outputs, 2 TRS phones connectors, MIDI I/O and 4 GPIO ports
For more information, please visit the manufacturer's website.