Midas M32 Live Digital Console
The M32 digital console for live and studio with 40 input channels, 32 Midas microphone preamplifiers and 25 mix buses.
The groundbreaking M32 console combines legendary Midas sound quality with advanced digital technology, future-proof floating point audio engine, extremely low-latency design and industry-leading 192 kHz ADC and DAC converters, creating a revolutionary mid-format live console. M32 features ultra-sleek styling, offering you a truly luxurious mixing experience. High-end construction materials include carbon fibre provide unparalleled durability and strength, plus substantially lower weight than comparable consoles.
The M32 utilises award-winning Midas PRO Series microphone preamplifiers and the custom-designed Midas PRO motorised faders that are rated for 1 million life cycles-three times more than other leading consoles.
While the Midas M32 design, styling, and construction will surely turn a lot of heads, it’s the sound that matters most to engineers and performing artists. And that’s where M32 shines even brighter – as the latest in a long line of pristine-sounding Midas consoles, it descends from a celebrated lineage that literally set the standard in electrical design and sound quality. Ever since Midas consoles first found fame 40 years ago with acts like Billy Joel, Yes, The Beach Boys, Pink Floyd and others, the Midas legacy has always been about uncompromising quality and the ultimate in sound reproduction.
Backing the analogue input section are audiophile Cirrus Logic multi-channel 192 kHz capable A/D converters, which boast a 114 dB dynamic range, ensuring impressively low distortion and low noise performance.
- Live performance and studio recording digital console with up to 40 simultaneous input channels
- 32 award-winning Midas microphone preamplifiers
- 25 time-aligned and phase-coherent mix buses
- AES50 networking allows up to 96 inputs and 96 outputs
- 192 kHz ADC and DAC converters for outstanding audio performance
- Industry-leading design by Bentley Motors Designer
- High-performance carbon fibre, aluminium and high-impact steel structure
- 40 bit floating point digital signal processing
- 8 DCA and 6 mute groups
- 8 stereo signal processing effects engines
- 25 Midas PRO motorised 100 mm faders
- Daylight viewable 7” full colour TFT display screen
- 32 x 32 channel USB 2.0 audio interface
- DAW remote control emulations of Mackie Control and HUI protocols
- Optional wireless remote control with Midas Apps for iPhone and iPad
For more information, please visit the manufacturer's website.